Meditative Scripture Reading
- 448 (Registered)
This course was actually a live class held on September 20, the video is a recording of that live class.
What is Meditative Scripture Reading?
Simply put it is a step above regular reading of the scriptures and a step below meditating on scripture.
This is a great class to help you get into the habit of meditating on the scriptures. The bible tells us in Joshua 1:8 that by meditating on the scriptures we will have great success in the things we do.
What you’ll learn:
- How to read the bible using a meditation technique
- One of the ways in which God speaks to us is through reading scripture, so by learning how to do this effectively you will be opening a door for the Lord to speak with you directly
- You will get a deeper understanding of the bible as you read it.
- For those who struggle with fear, anxiety, trauma, emotional wounds and hurt, this is the primary way in which you will be delivered from this.
- One of the ways for you to get into the presence of the Lord is by meditating on the bible.
- You will learn how to do this at the beginner stage all the way through to advanced meditative scripture learning for an even deeper understanding
Preparation for the class:
- Have your bible handy also electronic version since we will be going through different versions of the bible.
- Notebook and Pen or whatever you use to take notes
- A piece of fruit, in case you get hungry. LOL, just kidding. We’re going to use it as a part of the lesson.