Beginning with the Bible
- 203 (Registered)
This course is designed to help you with beginning to read the bible. We shared many bible facts to help you get an overview of the bible like:
- It has 66 books
- There are 40 authors of the bible made up of kings, peasants, prophets, philosophers, fishermen, doctor, tax collector, poets, statesmen, and scholars.
- Made up of the Old Testamant and the New Testament.
- The old Testament is over 1,000 years of history. While the New Testament is 50 – 75 years.
- It was originally written in 3 languages – Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek
- The first 5 books of the bible is known as the Torah – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers & Deuteronomy
- The Longest book in the bible is in the old Testatment – Jeremiah
- The shortest book in the bible is in the new testament – 3 John
- The bible takes place in 3 continents – Asia, Africa & Europe
If you can afford to purchase a bible, we would recommend starting with this bible as a new believer – It is called The Journey Bible written by Willow Creek and it is in the New International Version